Copyright Transfer AgreementDownload HWP File Download PDF File
Research Ethics and Copyright Transfer Agreements
By submitting my manuscript to Language Research, I (first author) hereby agree to the following code of ethics on behalf of all co-authors.
- The submitted manuscript is original, and the content has not been published before.
- The submitted manuscript has neither been submitted to other journals nor has been scheduled to do so.
- All the authors contributed to the research.
- The manuscript does not contain materials related to unethical or illegal acts such as copyright infringement, plagiarism, inappropriate citations, and/or fabrications.
- The manuscript does not contain materials, in whole or in part, plagiarized from books and articles published by others. If the work and ideas of others are included, they have been appropriately cited in footnotes.
- The manuscript, in whole or in part, does not contain identical or nearly identical sentences or paragraphs from earlier research. If exact sentences or paragraphs that appear in another work are included, they have been appropriately cited in footnotes.
- The manuscript does not contain materials that are defamatory toward persons or organizations.
- Language Education Institute of Seoul National University owns the copyright on the manuscript once it is published in Language Research. In order to reprint the work elsewhere, permission must be obtained from the editorial committee of Language Research. The reprinted work must cite the original source of publication.
If any of the above declared is found to be false, I agree to bear all consequences as executed by the editorial committee, including deletion of the manuscript from Language Research.